647 243 3697
778 628 8071

Payroll Services

As an employer, trustee, or payer, you are responsible for deducting Canada Pension Plan (CPP) contributions, Employment Insurance (EI) premiums and income tax from remuneration or other types of income you pay, remitting them to CRA and reporting them on the applicable slips. SAK professional can help you with Payroll Services.

Simply call 647-243-3697 to speak directly to our Accounting Team. You can also email us at info@sakprofessional.ca