647 243 3697
778 628 8071

Corporate Income Tax Return T2

All resident corporations have to file a corporation income tax (T2) return every tax year even if there is no tax payable.

This includes:

  • Non-profit organizations
  • Tax-exempt corporations; and Inactive corporations (that have no business transactions)
  • SAK professional can help you file your Corporate Income Tax Return.

Simply call 647-243-3697 to speak directly to our Accounting Team. You can also email us at info@sakprofessional.ca